Mel for beginners

Post by Denni » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
i want to make several sliders to control the movements (like walking) of my
character. But i really don't get Melscript, i tried the walkcycle tutorial
but i don't know how to use that one on my charcter. Does somebody know a
good and most important a simple tutorial to make melscripts for your
character? I'm not a programmer see :)
Thanks a lot

Dennis

Mel for beginners

Post by A Tool F » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

now that I looked for it its the august 99 CGW.  the one with boss nass from
Episode 1 on the cover.  The article is called Got Mel?

Mel for beginners

Post by A Tool F » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

There is one in last month's CGW, or was it the month before?  if you could
track those mags down you should find it.  I think the article's name was
diving into mel, or something like that.  had what you are looking for

this might be a good tutorial for highend3d, if I have time I'll write one, but
until then cgw has one.

Mel for beginners

Post by maxx » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

it's not CGW it's 3D Design mag. Go check out

http://www.3d-design.com/magazine/

the tutorial is on the web in the July 1999

> now that I looked for it its the august 99 CGW.  the one with boss nass from
> Episode 1 on the cover.  The article is called Got Mel?

Mel for beginners

Post by A Tool F » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

oops, thats what i meant.  sorry, brain burp
Quote:>it's not CGW it's 3D Design mag. Go check out

>http://www.3d-design.com/magazine/

>the tutorial is on the web in the July 1999

Mel for beginners

Post by Denni » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Thx for the tip!
:)

Quote:> oops, thats what i meant.  sorry, brain burp

> >it's not CGW it's 3D Design mag. Go check out

> >http://www.3d-design.com/magazine/

> >the tutorial is on the web in the July 1999

1. MEL always MEL.... help:)

how to use selection?
exemple : I  select a cube
               I click on one button
               this button takes the name of the cube?

loloh :)

icq : 65885016

2. 95 really slower than 3.11???

3. : 3D from beginner to not so beginner

4. Can anyone tell me where I can find professional tutorials on the net?

5. Please help w/20" HP monitor troubles PLEASE!

6. 3D from beginner to not so beginner

7. beginners beginner question

8. Maya -- bmrtRendWin.mel -- enjoy

9. Mel and MTOR,