Why you should read this ...

Post by Ben Child » Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Very good point.
It has not been lost over here.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Why you should read this ...

Post by Robert Herma » Mon, 21 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hmmmm .... Why ?

Why is it that a group of  '3d artists' when given the opportunity to
pool their collective talents and experiences via internet based
newsgroups, newsgroups that only benefit every person involved
in ways that could not be attained otherwise. Choose, not to combine
their skills and assist one another to reach otherwise unattainable
goals.
But instead, to * and whinge about this problem and that cost and
this package and that guy cause he uses 'cracked' software .....

Why ?

Why is this the reality of the given scenario ? ...

This is not a joke either. The answer is not in this message, but
rather much closer to home. I read the posts day after day very nearly
finding myself getting involved in petty ego matches over the smallest
detail pertaining to a letter mispelled in the previous post from some
guy labelled as a '*er' or 'dickhead' because he has an opinion of
his own. I restrain myself and save my energy for more productive
endeavours such as work and ... hmmmm, well, work :)

This is not a message that is being preached or pushed, merely
mentioned.
I'm not going to complain about the guy using unlicensed software.
Why ? Because I am that guy too. But just as equally, I'm not going to
argue
with the guy who does complain. Why ? Because I am that guy also. Do you

hate me now too ? You see, I bat for both teams (no reference to
comments
made in Seinfeld :))

I honestly like to think that whenever I do post a message, the reader
has some 'feeling' that it has come not just from 'some' guy. But from
a person who LOVES what they do and who shows that in everything
they do.

Very, very rarely do I ever get that 'feeling' here :(

Merry Christmas to all of you who got this far :)

Why you should read this ...

Post by AI » Mon, 21 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I'll back you up on that

Merry Xmas and a hopefully different New Year (and NG)

AI

Why you should read this ...

Post by Sum Gu » Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Ditto

>I'll back you up on that

>Merry Xmas and a hopefully different New Year (and NG)

>AI

Why you should read this ...

Post by Pinakin Desa » Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Well said.

Happy New Year!

--
Pinakin Desai