Anyone purchased at Safe Harbor?

Post by Kai Leibrand » Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone has bought anything online from Safe Harbor
(http://www.sharbor.com), because I'm considering doing just that, and after
the message about mwave I'd like to get some opinions first...
Thanks very much for any input,

Kai.

1. Live NAB 2000 Coverage by Safe Harbor!

If you can't physically go to NAB this year, attend virtually!

Safe Harbor is proud to announce our NEW NAB 2000 Live Coverage Site!
We're sending three staff members down to the show (including myself)
and we'll be doing updates through-out each day of the show starting
April 9, 2000.  In addition to press-releases, we'll be providing
first-hand analysis of what the new tools and solutions mean to you!

BOOKMARK THIS SITE and CHECK BACK EVERY DAY!
http://www.sharbor.com/nab2000/

TALK TO US AT THE SHOW!
We've setup a special email address which you can use to fire back
questions directly to me while I am at the show.  I'll get the answers
to your questions from the show-floor and post answers online.

NEW EXCITING FEATURES!
Our 1999 NAB site was a HUGE success - receiving thousands of visitors
daily.   Our new NAB 2000 site is fast-loading, professional, attractive
and complete - all the things you've associated with Safe Harbor's
online presence for many years.  We've dramatically enhanced the site
for 2000 with some great new features to make it easier for you to find
the information you want.

- Explore NAB by manufacturer or product categories
- Ultra-fast keyword search
- All articles available in printable format
- All articles can be emailed to you or your friends
- All articles are automatically cross-referenced and threaded

BOOKMARK THIS SITE and CHECK BACK EVERY DAY!
http://www.sharbor.com/nab2000/

------------------
Jeffrey D. Hoffman        Visit Our Digital Video Superstore!
Safe Harbor Computers   800-544-6599   http://www.sharbor.com
30-day Money-Back Guarantee on Pinnacle and DPS products!

2. ScanMan not functioning

3. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM SAFE HARBOR COMPUTERS

4. Greyscale Masks, How do you do it?

5. Is this pirated software?

6. Negative opinions about Safe Harbor Computers?

7. Microtek Scan Plug-In Alternatives?

8. Oddly Low Prices at Safe Harbor?

9. Where has Safe Harbor gone..?

10. NAB 2001 Coverage from Safe Harbor