keep hypershade work area

Post by Dase D » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:02:19

using maya 4 and my work area in hypershade gets wiped clean every time i
close the scene
is there anyway i can get it to keep all my textures and materials in there?
thanks

1. To keep or not to keep...

...that is the question.

I just upgraded to Photoshop 7 but still have my "Photoshop 5 Bible" by Deke
McClelland --it's one HUGE book. I'm not real proficient on Photoshop in
general yet, so am not sure if this book is worth keeping.

Your thoughts, please.

2. 8-bit files? How?

3. Bay Area Graphic Artist/Animator seeks work

4. OS/2 PM Graphics Libraries

5. open files to fill work area

6. Magnify a small area to work on ?

7. Pre-Press work South Wales Border Area (UK)

8. work area

9. Training/working in London area ???

10. Bay Area Animators NeededWe are a growing firm working in the field of demonstrative exhibits for

11. Experienced CG animator requires work (London area)