Bingo!

Post by jim » Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if excerpts of  "Bingo" by Chris Landreth are available
on the internet.
Dying to see it!!

Thanks,

Jim

Bingo!

Post by gfx.. » Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:00:00

>Why they don't make this available via streaming video I just don't
>understand. I've even offered to host it for them. Its too good and too
>indicative of the power of Maya to keep under raps. If I get a copy I'll
>double check with Alias, then put it up on a video server with that nice
>Sorenson codec...

If you get it, I'll mirror it!

remove the spam from my email box to speak with me

Web address
http://www.potomacvmi.net

Bingo!

Post by Glen » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Well, you can order the video (#125) from:

http://www.siggraph.org/publications/video-review/catalog.html

The video includes "Bingo" and a many others.

Glenn

> Does anyone know if excerpts of  "Bingo" by Chris Landreth are available
> on the internet.
> Dying to see it!!

> Thanks,

> Jim

Bingo!

Post by Lee Danski » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello peoples,

does anyone have a script for randomizing either selected keyframes or objects
with keyframes within a range ?

Thanks in advance

lee

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Bingo!

Post by jim » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Thanks Glen!

I'll check it out!

jim

> Well, you can order the video (#125) from:

> http://www.siggraph.org/publications/video-review/catalog.html

> The video includes "Bingo" and a many others.

> Glenn

> > Does anyone know if excerpts of  "Bingo" by Chris Landreth are available
> > on the internet.
> > Dying to see it!!

> > Thanks,

> > Jim

1. Opinions on "Bingo" animation

this is aimed at people who've seen the "Bingo" animation by Chris
Landreth from Alias|Wavefront. it's about a 30 meg download for anyone
interested.

http://people.a2000.nl/molenaar/netscape/1024x768/gallery_bingo_netsc...

what's the general consensus on this animation short? is it considered
top of the line animation?

i'm not talking about effects, lighting, or story; just the animation.

cheers,

                |_(_)(

2. Music Visualisation Research Collaboration/Funding

3. Bingo the clowno....

4. Epson mail list

5. Complete BINGO animation mirrored !!

6. Graphic Board Error?

7. Bingo the Clown-O (Maya animation)

8. POV-Ray halos become light when combined, how to avoid?

9. Bingo Animation

10. Complete BINGO animation mirrored !!

11. where can I get Bingo

12. Hi-res bingo movie?

13. Bingo Models