Shell Script Problem

Post by RGesse » Tue, 26 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hello!

I have just started doing some simple shell scripts but have run into a
problem.  I can't get Irix to understand the "read" command that I have
used before in System 5 Unix.  Is there another command or am I just
missing something?  Thanks for any help.

1. Gnuplot scripts within Korn shell scripts

Hello,
        I am a Oracle DBA working for EDS running GNUPLOT 3.6 on a
Digital Unix server. I have been creating Korn shell scripts which
interacts with gnuplot to monitor tablespaces.

I have a quick question:

If I have a Korn shell script which calls gnuplot and I want to use the
Korn shell variables as
variables within in my gnuplot script - how do I do it?

Thanks for your quick response on the last occasion.

regards,

Tony Oshunybure
EDS DBA Team
Tel no:0181-846-4326

2. Help Required.

3. zap --- A Shell Script to Clean Up Processes

4. Need Noisy Data

5. Running NT shell scripts after each frame

6. JBIG encoded TIFFs?

7. Newbie question on shell scripts and gnuplot

8. FA: 32 MEG TNT2 LOOK!

9. a shell script as a function

10. script-fu / scheme shell fonction

11. script-fu from the shell

12. problem with positioning shell widgets on SGI

13. Problem on XP with aniti-aliased shell icons