Could particle instancer inherit particle's rgbPP?

Could particle instancer inherit particle's rgbPP?

Post by Mauric » Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:38:13

So that instanced geometry could be shaded accordingly?

--

Post by Drilan Butroni » Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:07:06

> So that instanced geometry could be shaded accordingly?

> --

Nope, I doubt it as the 'instanced particles' are instances from the original
object you instance with, so the instanced particles will take the same props
as the original object. What I would do is to instance with multiple objects
that have different shaders assigned to them, but this would actually not be
a workaround where the instanced particles would 'inherit' per particle array
attributes like color e.g.

--
Posted from  [62.102.19.9]