HELP PLEASE!!!! (wow, I'm begging) :)

Post by Rob Dalto » Sat, 16 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Obviously, I'm a newbie to A/W.  I need your help.  Reason being is that
I need to have an animation done in 1 week and this weekend is VERY
important to me for time to work on it.  Here's my story.

I've spent about 1 month on A/W going thru the tutorials and such.  The
license expired, due to it being a 'demo'.  Well, we finally convinced
our company that A/W was a worthwile investment.  Weeks later after the
expiration, it was reactivated, today in fact.  WAHOO!  During the
inactive time, I began creating a large surface model in CADDS5 to be
animated in A/W since we are short on time.  Well, tonight I transfered
some surfaces from my CADDS5 model via IGES to A/W and, ut oh, nothing
appears.  Now, this model is of a large combustion turbine.  Consider it
just a large cylinder sitting horizontaly (ends on each side).  It was
created in mm's within CADDS5 and has a radius of about 2000 mm. I'm
hoping it is just outside the limits of my A/W setup.  Is there a way to
change the extents of my model in A/W?  Does this Q. make sense?  I
think it's clipping my cylinder off.  Now when I import the IGES file,
it DOES tell me that there was a problem and to check the ???.igs-log
(or something like that) for more info, ??? being the IGES file name.
I've checked the file and see nothing obvious.  It shows about the
corrrect # of surfaces and etc.  Iv'e tried mutliple times with no
luck.  If any of u can help me, would u mind emailing me.  I will go on
to a different part of the animation, to be modeled within A/W, and
hope for a reply message to come floating back in this bottle.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Rob Dalton

1. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

Ok -- thanks so much just for reading this!!

Please, E-mail me if you can help me with this...  I have the Alien
Black Box and this happens every time I try to use it: it loads  up, I
see the little Alien Black Box filter graphics, but then time glass
icon shows up for about 20 seconds and finally --  photoshop has
encountered an error making me close it.

Thanks you so much!!

Brian

2. job opening: research programmer

3. 256 colour palettes, I'm BEGGING for some help

4. draw 3D tubes

5. PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! PLEASE!!!

6. Help Request: plotting unsorted on the x-axis

7. 'PS4 Wow' Book Actions for Windows

8. Creating Stunning Digital Portrait and Glamour Shots, E-Book

9. Won't you please, please help me?

10. Begging Animator Needs Help

11. Beginners begging for help!!