merging verts...

Post by Dru Abram » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:27:58

Hi.  Can someone explain how to merge/weld vertices from different
surfacesto eachother?

thanks.

Dru

merging verts...

Post by Seth Gibs » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:00:12

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:27:58 GMT, Dru Abrams

>Hi.  Can someone explain how to merge/weld vertices from different
>surfacesto eachother?

You need to Edit Polygons > combine (or just Polygons > Combine, not
sure where it is exactly) the two surfaces, then you can merge the
vertices.

merging verts...

Post by Dru Abram » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:19:59

Thanks Seth.  I figured as much.  dru

> On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:27:58 GMT, Dru Abrams

> >Hi.  Can someone explain how to merge/weld vertices from different
> >surfacesto eachother?

> You need to Edit Polygons > combine (or just Polygons > Combine, not
> sure where it is exactly) the two surfaces, then you can merge the
> vertices.

1. Mail Merge in Corel or Print merge

I am having a lot of trouble trying to get a mail merge working for serial
numbers. For example if I have in the CorelDraw drawing an artisitic text
word of NUMBER I would think that I should be able to create a text file
like this:
1
\NUMBER\
\10001\
\10002\
\10003\
etc.

Then the Coreldraw or label would have sequential numbering. But it is not
working properly.
Please help.

2. Good Mac rendering programs?

3. Please help with: PointsPolygons [nverts ] [verts ][facevarying float s][facevarying float t]

4. Setting up RGB Palette for Win 95

5. polygon redundant vert. filter (Re: teapot problem)

6. Embedded OpenGL

7. vert text

8. Marquee vert and horizontal

9. writing plugin , verts tverts different ..

10. ANIMATING VERTS ON SPLINES WITH SURFACE MOD

11. linking objects to verts

12. Stray verts in 3DS