rescale camera,animation and obj scale

Post by angel » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:13:12

Hi,
how can I rescale my camera animation+objs animation and rescale the obj
dimension too?
for example
there is a sphere that rolls, my camera look around this sphere. The sphere
has a scale at  1.5.
Then i have to rescale my sphere to 10
so my camera animation isn't good now and the sphere animation too, because
my sphere is bigger then before.
So, how can I rescale all?
Thanks a lot

Lorenzo

rescale camera,animation and obj scale

Post by David Johnso » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:49:41

Group everything and scale using the new parent node.
Sometimes scaling a camera can cause problems at render time. If this
happens you can make a new camera and use point and orient constraints (or
in maya 5, a parent constaint) to lock the new unscaled camera to the
grouped/scaled one.

If your sphere was bound to a skeleton, you would include the skeleton in
the scale group, but leave the sphere out (or turn off its 'inherit
transforms' attribute). Same for other deformers.

--
---
David Johnson

http://www.animagrafx.com.au