Alias tutor for hire

Post by David L » Thu, 20 Mar 1997 04:00:00

If you need Alias tutoring I might be able to help you.  I have 3 1/2
years experience working with Alias, anything from basic
modeling/animation to characters.  Check out my page to see what you can
get out of.  I have my own machine and am located in Orange County, CA,
or I can go up if you're in L.A. area.  I charge $45/hr with machine and
software (full version of Alias) and $30/hr without.  Special discount
for longer period.

David Lo                            | Silicon Action Imaging
Alias PowerAnimator, Lightwave,     | http://www.cris.com/~davidlo