<none>

Post by n.. » Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to merge multiple single page TIFF files into a single
multipage TIFF file and would love to know of a utility on the PC
that can do this.  I've heard of TIFFCP on UNIX but this is not out
for the PC.

Could someone please give their advice as to how I go about doing
this?  I would appreciate any and all info anyone could provide.
Please email your response to the address below.  If there is
interest, I will be more than happy to post a follow-up with the
results I get.

Thanks!!

- Eric Wolf

1. <None>

Hi,

Is there anybody can help to show me how to use Intel MMX IPLimage
library Files?
A few sample codes will be useful....

Thanx....

Saiful

2. TWISTER PROGRAM?

3. <none>

4. Filter to know average Intensity level of an Image

5. Where to get it to 35mm

6. mov to avi

7. <None>

8. <none>