AVI-FLI/FLC converter?

Post by David Kaufm » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Anyone know of an AVI-FLI,FLC converter?

AVI-FLI/FLC converter?

Post by David Kaufm » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>Anyone know of an AVI-FLI,FLC converter?

I mean FLC/FLI to AVI conversion, sorry.

AVI-FLI/FLC converter?

Post by THarris » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Try VFD (Video For DOS) or VidEdit, they both are great for converting AVI
and FLI/FLC files in ether direction.

1. FLC/FLI to MPG/AVI/Qtime converter?

hi.
does anybody know of a program for DOS/Win/OS2 that will do this for
me?
does anyone know if there is an advantage in speed if i convert to one
of these formats?  i've heard that the other formats are much better
compressed.  I'm working on an animation right now, and FL? files seem
to take up more space than i have.
i would prefer if you e-mail me back.
thanks in advace.
linus

2. here is a small sample of my worx

3. FLI or FLC to AVI converter

4. Positioning question.

5. Request: AVI to fli/flc converter

6. SelectionBuffer and Displaylist use

7. FLC/FLI <-> GIF Converter

8. 3D Computer Animation Needed - weneed3d.txt (1/1)

9. wanted: QT to FLC/FLI converter

10. HELP : PCX/GIF to FLI/FLC converter

11. Looking for [FLI/FLC to GIF] Converter

12. looking for Fli/Flc to mpeg converter

13. Converters for FLI/FLC