Playmation: Help pls

Post by Bill Roge » Thu, 06 Jan 1994 22:40:00

Hi there,

I would appreciate help with any of the following :

    Does anyone know of an after market book for Playmation? (the
original
    can use a LOT OF HELP)

    Also, what is the BBS number for Playmation?

    Is there an ALT.PLAYMATION or somthing that anybody is aware of?

Thanks for your help,
TTYL
Bill Rogers

Playmation: Help pls

Post by Vance M. Glost » Fri, 07 Jan 1994 02:47:26

      Does anyone know of an after market book for Playmation? (the
  original
      can use a LOT OF HELP)

You are correct, the original book could be much better.  There are no
aftermarket books I know of, but Hash sells a set of video tapes that
contain a tutorial for about $50.  There are 5 or 6 video tapes in the
set.  You might wait until the Pro version comes out a month from now
and get tapes for it instead.

      Also, what is the BBS number for Playmation?

(206) 574-5619.  You must be a registered user to use it.

      Is there an ALT.PLAYMATION or somthing that anybody is aware of?

Nope.  This group (comp.graphics.animation) is the closest thing to
one.  There is a Hash employee who monitors this group and
occasionally posts.
--
-Vance Gloster                  "If your kids knew how lame you really

                                 -Frank Zappa who passed away Dec. 4

Playmation: Help pls

Post by Techs Ave » Fri, 07 Jan 1994 16:15:57

>Hi there,
>I would appreciate help with any of the following :
>    Does anyone know of an after market book for Playmation? (the
>original
>    can use a LOT OF HELP)
>    Also, what is the BBS number for Playmation?
>    Is there an ALT.PLAYMATION or somthing that anybody is aware of?
>Thanks for your help,
>TTYL
>Bill Rogers

The Playmation BBS number is 206 574-5619

The address for Playmation and Animation Master is:

        Hash Inc.
        2800 E. Evergreen Blvd.
        Vancouver, WA 98661

I'm not a salesman, employee or agent of Hash Inc. I just use it among
other things.

Techs.