New animation site!

Post by Vic » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 12:01:10

hi, this may be a bit off topic here :/

But, we got a new animation site thats pretty comprehensive.  It
includes Disney/Pixar/Anime/Game animation.  We also try to cover
animation's history form the Ole disney movies of the 20's to the
Pixar movies

plz visit us and we WELCOME comments/criticism/advice

Thanks!
vic

PS PS we still are not totaly finished and if you are good at HTML and

New animation site!

Post by Vic » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:16:01

> hi, this may be a bit off topic here :/

> But, we got a new animation site thats pretty comprehensive.  It
> includes Disney/Pixar/Anime/Game animation.  We also try to cover
> animation's history form the Ole disney movies of the 20's to the
> Pixar movies

> plz visit us and we WELCOME comments/criticism/advice

> Thanks!
> vic

> PS PS we still are not totaly finished and if you are good at HTML and

oops forgot to actually post my site ^_^
here it is www.pathea.com

New animation site!

Post by Doug » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 06:39:04

nice looking site.. good luck..

> hi, this may be a bit off topic here :/

> But, we got a new animation site thats pretty comprehensive.  It
> includes Disney/Pixar/Anime/Game animation.  We also try to cover
> animation's history form the Ole disney movies of the 20's to the
> Pixar movies

> plz visit us and we WELCOME comments/criticism/advice

> Thanks!
> vic

> PS PS we still are not totaly finished and if you are good at HTML and

1. NEW ANIMATION SITE

Adrenaline Imaging is back online...  http://www.cyberenet.net/~pixel8/

Check out the big animation gallery and character models. Also looking for
other artists to trade links with.

2. How to capture part of the screen?

3. new animation site

4. How to repeat a texture on a sphere?