Hiring Alias & Softimage Animators in Los Angeles

Hiring Alias & Softimage Animators in Los Angeles

Post by VMI » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Re: Hiring Alias & Softimage Animators in Los Angeles

We are looking for animators with PowerAnimator V7.0 & SI V3.0 - 3.5
experiences.  Great people, fun to work, very flexible hours and no
factory line kind of work.  We have the creative control and will be
able to explore new production technologies for this project.  On this
project, you will be working with V7.0+all advanced option and according
to Alias/Wavefront, V7.5 will be released in a week.  Our current SI is
V 3.5 with Extreme running on SGI.

Please send your demo reel plus resume to the following address:

Visual Magic Images, Inc.
929 East Second Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)680-3336

All materials must be received by next week.

1. Hiring Alias & Softimage Animators in Los Angeles

Re: Hiring Alias & Softimage Animators in Los Angeles

We are looking for animators with PowerAnimator V7.0 & SI V3.0 - 3.5
experiences.  Great people, fun to work, very flexible hours and no
factory line kind of work.  We have the creative control and will be
able to explore new production technologies for this project.  On this
project, you will be working with V7.0+all advanced option and according
to Alias/Wavefront, V7.5 will be released in a week.  Our current SI is
V 3.5 with Extreme running on SGI.

Please send your demo reel plus resume to the following address:

Visual Magic Images, Inc.
929 East Second Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213)680-3336

All materials must be received by next week.

2. OpenGL overlaying video?

3. Hiring Alias Animators in Los Angeles

4. Zooming Algorithms?

5. Accurate Z Buffer based 24 bit Rendering program

6. Hiring Lightwave Animators in Los Angeles

7. Seeking for 3D library in C

8. Los Angeles - Urgent - Hiring