MGA-II/P 66

Post by Dan Sant » Mon, 11 Apr 1994 00:00:00

I got a very nice bundle-offer of a 66MHz Pentium motherboard and a gfx-card
and I'm trying to find out if they're worth the cost..

So..I'm looking for opinions from users of the new 64-bit gfx-card from Matrox
called MGA-II. I'd like to know how well it performs on both Windows and DOS
applications such as MacroModel 1.5 for Windows and 3DStudio v3.

I'd also like to know how much a 66MHz Pentium would speed up the above
packages, considering they're now running on a 486DX2-66 CPU.

Thanks..

/Dan Santos
HighLight Studios - 3D on D2