Free Animated Christmas Greetings

Post by cruis » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:50:22

hi,
I would like to do a simple spin of a logo. i've been told that their is free 3D
animation software available that can do simple stuff like this. could anyone
tell me what these software(s) are called. is Blender one such program?
thanxs
cc

1. FREE Animated Christmas gifs and more

Great collection of free animated gifs found at
http://www.gifs.net/animate/animate.htm.  Christmas collection of over
40 gifs found at http://www.gifs.net/animate/holidays.htm and
http://www.gifs.net/animate/page144.htm.

http://www.gifs.net/
Gateway to over 1,250 Animated Gif files

2. Hercules Graphic Station Card

3. 32 FREE animated Christmas Gifs

4. FS:A|W

5. FREE Christmas Animated Gifs

6. help with pdfs

7. Christmas greetings

8. inventor and pixels

9. Attn ALL: With Christmas Greetings and all Good Wishes for the New Year from Russian Programmers

10. Animated Electronic Greeting Cards

11. Cool animated e-mail greetings messages

12. OT: Animated New Years Greetings