Alias File Map

Post by Bryan Mang » Sun, 19 Dec 1993 01:22:12

Hello, This is a plead for help-- Anyone who knows Alias and SDL
programing--

Let me decribe the problem-- We are creating 2D animations of 100 - 200
frames-- We need to take these frames and map them to an object in Alias.
(Frame 1 of our 2D animation would be mapped to a plane in frame 1 of the
alias render) Frame 2 to Frame 2 and so on and so on.....

I think I need to edit the SDL file-- and use the frame variable-- to set
the image in the shader defintion-- but I don't know the proper syntax.

Any help would be great!!!
Thanks
Bryan Mangum

1. ALIAS FILE MAP

Hello, This is a plead for help-- Anyone who knows Alias and SDL
programing--

Let me decribe the problem-- We are creating 2D animations of 100 - 200
frames-- We need to take these frames and map them to an object in Alias.
(Frame 1 of our 2D animation would be mapped to a plane in frame 1 of the
alias render) Frame 2 to Frame 2 and so on and so on.....

I think I need to edit the SDL file-- and use the frame variable-- to set
the image in the shader defintion-- but I don't know the proper syntax.

Any help would be great!!!
Thanks
Bryan Mangum

2. Problems in Mentor 10.2.setEventCB.c++

3. Alias Studio files to Alias Sketch (Mac)

4. <none>

5. File Transfer (Step, IGES) problems when transferring files from Alias to Pro/E (Need a reference)

6. MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA.........

7. * How to dissolve texture maps in Alias?

8. convert alias to quake .map format

9. Alias overlay map equivalent for Maya

10. Alias map paths

11. Newbie question: Converting an env map file back to tiff file