Turning GIFs into animation....

Post by Jamil Albertel » Sun, 09 Jan 1994 03:41:05

        If I have a bunch of GIF files, each of which are a frame, is there
a way I can play them to achieve animation? Thank you.

Post by Brian O'BRI » Sun, 09 Jan 1994 05:44:02

>    If I have a bunch of GIF files, each of which are a frame, is there
>a way I can play them to achieve animation? Thank you.

Convert the gifs to tga then use tgafli.exe

Turning GIFs into animation....

Post by Mark Koen » Tue, 11 Jan 1994 09:17:40

Quote:>    If I have a bunch of GIF files, each of which are a frame, is there
>a way I can play them to achieve animation? Thank you.

Get an hold on DTA... it will put your GIF's to an animation...
DTA is to be found with:
        archie -o dta -s dta2

And you'll find:
plaza.aarnet.edu.au:/graphics/graphics/mirrors/ftp.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/pub/dkbtrace/incoming/dta202.zip

1. gifs turn blurry with browser

I've created some good looking graphics with shadowing by using various
filters, but when I add these graphics to an html document and view them
with netscape or internet explorer, the shadows look very grainy the
letters look rather blurry. I use Paint Shop Pro and create the graphics
using 24 bit colors so that I can use the anti-alias option to make the
letters smooth, then I decrease the color count before saving as a gif.
They look nice and smooth when viewed with pain shop pro. What am I
doing wrong? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
--
Diane Strahl

2. Using Visual C++ , DirectX7 and 3D Studio MAX ?

3. PS4 JPEGS and GIFS turning to junk in e-mail

4. Humanoid figures with POV

5. how to turn lightwave animations into animated gifs?

6. Problem with printing - please help me!

7. turn single large GIFs into MPEG

8. Banner Printing

9. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

10. Animated gifs - animated gifs - animated gifs bonanza

11. gifs gifs gifs