Wanted: Info on the muscle facial model (Keith Waters 1987)

Wanted: Info on the muscle facial model (Keith Waters 1987)

Post by Liang Zha » Wed, 28 Jul 1993 00:14:45

Hallo!

I need urgent the data of the muscle model and the Actions Units for animating 3-dimensional * expressions (Keith waters, SIGGRAPH 87) and the corresponding software that is able to produce the wire-frame of * expressions.

Can anybody tell me where/how I can obtain these data and the software?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Liang Zhang

1. Wanted: Info on the muscle facial model (Keith Waters 1987)

Hallo!

I need urgent the data of the muscle model and the Action Units for animating 3-dimensional facial expressions (Keith Waters, SIGGRAPH 87) and the corresponding software that is able to produce the wire-frame of facial expressions.

Can anybody tell me where/how I can obtain these data and the software?

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. Graphics text for beginners?

3. Wanted: Info on muscle facial model (Keith Waters 1987)

4. 3.6 extra lines polar grid

5. Wanted: Info on muscle facial model (Keith Waters ,1987)

6. Displacement Normals

7. Wanted: 1986 and 1987 SIGGRAPH Conference Procedings

8. ZA:Cape Town:3D Animator jobs

9. Anatomy of Facial Muscles

10. Half Life 2 - 40 Facial Muscles

11. Facial muscle bones for IK beginner