Word of Thanks

Post by Michael Lewi » Sun, 11 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I just wanted to say thank you to those who e-mailed me with
a response to my question, you were very kind. And it helped
me make a decision on my software choice. THANKS.
                                       Michael Lewis

1. A word of thanks - First try got messed up - sorry.

First off, sorry for the cross post. I couldn't think of a better way of
doing this, just making a quick thank-you note.

In less than a year I've almost 50,000 visitors to my personal website which
is nothing more than a bunch of 3D rendered images. I'm not 100% sure why
since I'm not selling anything, I haven't personally listed with any search
engines, not very good at replying to e-mail (...ahem..) , .and my site,
overall, leaves something to be desired on the design aspect. In anycase, I
just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this and who has visited
and come away being glad you took the time to stop by and told others about
it.

In few hours the site will pass the 50,000 mark. Maybe it's not such a big
deal, but all the same, I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

Anyway, thanks to all who have visited. Glad you stopped by, but just
importantly...  hope you come back! ;)

Cheers!
-Eric K. Holbrook

http://www.bestweb.net/~wirewolf

http://www.bestweb.net/~wirewolf

2. How to save Timage into IB6 as a blob type and load from it ?

3. fade in word by word

4. TeeChart Backgrounds

5. Changing font characteristics word-by-word in a block of wrapped text

6. Cursor color

7. PICTs in Word 6 Mac -> Word 6 PC

8. Converting images into a directx animation

9. Exporting Word files as Graphic files.

10. About exporting Word Documents