Animator wanted: San Francisco area.

Post by Jennifer Hudgin » Fri, 02 Dec 1994 05:02:13

Howdy,

I'm looking for a computer animator for a 1-2 minute children's
video.  Project timeframe is mid-late January.  Animator must be
located in SF area.  If interested (or for more information),
please respond to:

Thanks,
Jennifer Hudgins

1. JOB OFFERED IN SAN FRANCISCO--ALIAS CHARACTER ANIMATOR WANTED NOW

If you are interested in working for a cutting edge software development

resume to me at 818 504 2631.  This is a permanent long term position and you
must be an Alias character animator who has the right to work in the United
States.

Check out the company's web site at http://www.petz.com

I can send a full job description if you send a email address.

Pamela Thompson, Recruiter

2. XIE on SGI or AIX

3. ALIAS CHARACTER ANIMATORS WANTED NOW--SAN FRANCISCO, CA

4. Help fractals got me!

5. Computer Graphic Courses in San Francisco Bay Area?

6. Water matlib download fixed

7. Need Graphic Designer in San Francisco Bay Area

8. ADV: DSP Training in May, San Francisco Bay Area SALE

9. ADV: DSP Training Course 4/18-20/2000 San Francisco Bay Area

10. ADV: DSP Training Course 12/6-8/99 San Francisco Bay Area

11. hiring experienced Alias animator > San Francisco

12. *San Francisco Animator Training