NEW ANIMATION TEST JUST UPLOADED

Post by Alvize Avat » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi, i've just uploaded an animation test of a character on
i'm working now.I'll be happy to know what do you think about it!
The files are :http://www51.pair.com/alvize/little_one.zip      (avi
format)
                   http://www51.pair.com/alvize/little_one.mov
(quicktime format)

Alvize.

1. NEW ANIMATION TEST JUST UPLOADED

Hi, i've just uploaded an animation test  of a character on
i'm working now.I'll be happy to know what do you think about it!
The files are :http://www51.pair.com/alvize/little_one.zip      (avi
format)
                   http://www51.pair.com/alvize/little_one.mov
(quicktime format)

Alvize.

2. Freelance Graphic Designer

3. _XmIEndUpdate, Program dies/hangs here

4. Paint Shop Pro 6 Beta 3 Now Available

5. using an image component as a container for another image

6. New WereBear Animation and SAS Character Test Render

7. (Announcement) Beta Test New Animation Environment

8. Upload of large raytraced FLC space animation

9. mandzoom.zip fli animation Uploaded to wuarchive

10. 640x480x256 FLI-animation FTP upload 2.update