Experienced Graphic artist(s) needed!

Post by NATHANIEL MCMULLI » Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:00:00

*ia Systems, a Connecticut based web design firm is looking for
talented Java programmers and Graphic artists to aid in the creation of
commercial web sites.  All work can be done from home with a possibility of
several conference calls a week to talk with other team members.  Payment
is on a per project basis with payment ranging depending on the size and
span of the job.  Work must be original and creative.  If interested please

available) or a copy of your work.  Our web site will be going online
shortly at http://www.*iasystems.com/

Thank you.

Nathaniel McMullin
*ia Systems

Post by Jose Scaglio » Sat, 01 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>*ia Systems, a Connecticut based web design firm is looking for
>talented Java programmers and Graphic artists to aid in the creation of
>commercial web sites.  All work can be done from home with a possibility of
>several conference calls a week to talk with other team members.  Payment
>is on a per project basis with payment ranging depending on the size and
>span of the job.  Work must be original and creative.  If interested please

>available) or a copy of your work.  Our web site will be going online
>shortly at http://www.*iasystems.com/
>Thank you.
>Nathaniel McMullin
>*ia Systems

Nathaniel:

      My name is Jos Scaglione and I would like to apply for the job
you are offering. Here I send you my C.V. and some WEB sites that I've
developed as an art director in my current job. If you need some more
information about me or my knowledge, please send me an e-mail.

Name: Jos Scaglione
Age: 22
Nationality: Argentinian
Phone-Fax: +54-41-217855
Address: Zeballos 2118
              2000 - Rosario
              Argentina

Knowledge:

- Graphic Designer:
   - From the University of graphic Design in Rosario, Argentina
   - ESDG Escuela superior de Dise?o Grfico

- Apple Macintosh and Windows systems:
   - Photoshop
   - Corel Draw
   - Pagemaker
   - Quark x' press
   - Freehand
   - Ilustrator
   - Strata studio Pro
   - Pagemill
   - Front page

- HTML Programer
   - WWW sites Design

- II Design congres in Habana. 1992

- I Graphic Design Association congress in Rosario. 1995

- Course of art & Design in the Westminster University  of London.

Jobs:

- 1996-1997    Nazca. -Adverti*t Company
                       Art Director

- 1995-1996    Graffitti Accesories. Print
                       Art Director

- 1994-1995    Cecchi. Adverti*t Company
                       IBM operator
                       Photograph developement
                       Net Maintenance

- 1993-1994    Metalmecnica del Rosario. Factory
                       Graphic Designer

- 1992             Dosca Motor S.A. Sales
                       Graphic Designer

Check this URLs

http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

                                Jos Scaglione

1. Experienced Graphic artist(s) needed!

Cyberia Systems, a Connecticut based web design firm is looking for
talented Java programmers and Graphic artists to aid in the creation of
commercial web sites.  All work can be done from home with a possibility of
several conference calls a week to talk with other team members.  Payment
is on a per project basis with payment ranging depending on the size and
span of the job.  Work must be original and creative.  If interested please

available) or a copy of your work.  Our web site will be going online
shortly at http://www.cyberiasystems.com/

Thank you.

Nathaniel McMullin
Cyberia Systems

2. Fiber Factory 2

3. I need to RESIZE a lot of files - how?

4. ICC proliles Editor

5. Experienced Web Graphic Designers/Artist(s) Needed!

6. Splash Screen.

7. Experienced graphic artists and games programmers needed

8. REQ: Experienced Computer Graphic Artist Needed for PC Game Development in the UK

9. Experienced Web Graphic Designers/Artist(s) Needed!

10. REQ: Experienced Computer Graphic Artist Needed for PC Game Development in the UK