Motionworks Cameraman

Post by mar.. » Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone out there have a website address for Motionworks in Vancouver
who make the Cameraman screen motion capture software?

I bought version 2.0 I think, the program did it's job, although extremely
buggy. I here there is an updated verion available and want to purchase an
upgrade.

Motionworks Cameraman

Post by mar.. » Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:00:00

1. NEED INFO: Motionworks CameraMan

One of the Mac tomes (either Macintosh Bible of Everything You Ever Wanted
to Know about Macintosh) suggests an app called "CameraMan" by Motionworks
for capturing movement from the screen of your Mac. I need to do this for
a tutorial title I'm developing. Does anybody have info (including what
they paid for it) on this app?

Thanks!

--

2. quickhull-a very slow algorithm!!!

3. Motionworks PROmotion???

4. NEED: QD3D Xtra for Authorware 4 - Mac

5. Motionworks 2d software for mac

6. still looking for the cameraman's image

7. Cameraman

8. cameraman

9. Speed problems running CameraMan

10. CameraMan Scrn Rec. Uitility? Any Good?