HELP ---------- Looking for a SVGA PrintScreen --------- HELP

Post by Patrick Le Ca » Sat, 11 Mar 1995 01:41:10

        I have been writing a graphic DOS application using a VESA
graphic card in 1024x768x256 col and I now need a direct print screen
facility (ie: not a screen capture to file and then print it). It can be TSR or
run from online command.

The printers would either be a LaserJet or PaintJet (Not Postcript), so the
screen can be printed in B&W or color.

I found nothing after weeks of research on various sites, so I'll be really
happy if someone can come with a software name or an FTP site,
Pleeeaaaase !

Thank Q

Patrick.
                           \\\ | ///
                          ( o   o )
=========o000==(_)==000o================================
 Patrick Le Cam
 Dpt of Elect Eng - University of Newcastle upon Tyne - NE1 7RU - UK

HELP ---------- Looking for a SVGA PrintScreen --------- HELP

Post by The Nitesha » Wed, 15 Mar 1995 04:37:04

"Screen Thief" (TSR)...got it off AOL (I know, I know, cut me some
slack, OK?)  :>  Works great, and saves to multiple formats.  Don't
know if it's on the net anywhere...

-Bry

1. HELP ---------- Looking for a SVGA PrintScreen --------- HELP

        I have been writing a graphic DOS application using a VESA
graphic card in 1024x768x256 col and I now need a direct print screen
facility (ie: not a screen capture to file and then print it). It can be TSR or
run from online command.

The printers would either be a LaserJet or PaintJet (Not Postcript), so the
screen can be printed in B&W or color.

I found nothing after weeks of research on various sites, so I'll be really
happy if someone can come with a software name or an FTP site,
Pleeeaaaase !

Thank Q

Patrick.
                           \\\ | ///
                          ( o   o )
=========o000==(_)==000o================================
 Patrick Le Cam
 Dpt of Elect Eng - University of Newcastle upon Tyne - NE1 7RU - UK

2. Lumières d'Opale n° 45

3. File Compression

4. HELP ---------- Looking for a SVGA PrintScreen --------- HELP]

5. *** UNIX .ps to PICT?

6. HELP HELP: How 2 bank-swith in SVGA??

7. Cameras

8. disable ctrl + printscreen and alt + printscreen - I solved it myself

9. disable ctrl + printscreen and alt + printscreen

10. *************Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help************ Hardware lockup

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

12. HELP: ** SVGA and VERTICAL RETRACE IRQ ** !!!