3DSite's Jobs by Mail - makes too much sense to be bypassed!

3DSite's Jobs by Mail - makes too much sense to be bypassed!

Post by 3ds.. » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Your 'free' time is an investment which - depending on how it is used - it is directly
linked to future financial returns..

Your time is worth exaclty as much as the results it has the potential to produce
if well invested.

So don't waste your free time, invest it wisely as it is your most valuable asset!

         Are you spending more than $4.00/month keeping up to date?

If you spend more than a few minutes every month browsing web sites and
reading newsgroups to see which projects companies are working on and/or
looking for that appropriate job opportunity, or just browsing to see who's
working on which projects then you should re-think the use
of your time.

            Jobs by Mail 2000 - for a limited time only at $4.00/month!

3DSite has been serving the Computer Graphics community since 1994. Two years
ago we have introduced Jobs by Mail, a powerful new way for professionals to
receive "net clippings" from job sites, company sites, newsgroups, mailing lists
every business day in their own mailbox.

Jobs by Mail is sending an average of 750 offers per month to each subscriber.
These offers are all Computer Graphics related, fresh off the net the same day
we send them out.

Every day, our staff monitors an extensive list of resources (to which you can
add your own!) - and sends out an email outlining the new job offers for that
day.

Think of how much time it would take you to keep up with 750 job offers in
a month, and you'll see why our subscribers come back to Jobs by Mail
month after month! To learn more visit:

http://www.3dsite.com/n2/sites/3dsite/services/jobs_by_mail

View a sample of our daily listings, scan through  the resources we monitor,
and subscribe to the best CG service on the net!

Jobs by Mail has been completely overhauled at the beginning of the year
2000. As we add more features, the price will go up for new subscribers.
So hurry! You can purchase as long of a membership as you wish, and
you will enjoy all new features as they come on line at no extra charge!

Jobs by Mail is brought to you by 3DSite, Inc. - Serving Computer Graphics
Professionals since 1994

1. 3DSite's Jobs by Mail - makes too much sense to be bypassed!

[...]

2. Povcad 4 Camera help.

3. Can't SAVE in CorelDRAW 7

4. 3DSite's Jobs by Mail: over 100 offers per month

5. DXF to BMP or EPS conversion--

6. WANTED: Super 8mm Projector with SOUNDS

7. 3DSite Jobs by Mail: hundreds of CG jobs in your mailbox