Need help making a logo rotate

Post by amull.. » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

I need to make a logo rotate for a web site I am doing.  I do not know
how to do this.  Can anyone help me?  Is there a program I can download
or are there any artists out there who could work with me on this?  Pleas
e-mail.

Thanks!

Need help making a logo rotate

Post by Stash » Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I need to make a logo rotate for a web site I am doing.  I do not know
> how to do this.  Can anyone help me?  Is there a program I can download
> or are there any artists out there who could work with me on this?  Pleas
> e-mail.

> Thanks!

You can use the GIF animator from Microsoft. Just make a few images with
the logo in different phases of rotation. Then compose the animation with
the animator.

Stasha

Need help making a logo rotate

Post by David H. Wielan » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I tried to send you the logo.  Your Email server keeps bouncing back my
message.
Check with your system administrator to work out the problem.  When you get
it fixed Email me.

Dave Wieland

Quote:> I need to make a logo rotate for a web site I am doing.  I do not know
> how to do this.  Can anyone help me?  Is there a program I can download
> or are there any artists out there who could work with me on this?  Pleas
> e-mail.

> Thanks!

1. Need Help making Dirty Bird logo in PI

I'm thinking about making a special web page for the Super Bowl bound
Atlanta Falcons. I'd like help designing a Dirty Bird logo, especially
from someone highly knowledgable about graphics who also happens to be
a big Viking fan.

Scott, you out there?

--

| A Photo Gallery with an Attitude > http://www.photodude.com/
| PhotoDude Web Design > http://www.photodude.com/web/

2. Cars and Trucks

3. HELP: Web Forum Logo Help Needed

4. #newtek, a new newtek discussion channel on EFNET

5. HELP: Need help with Logo color

6. SGI & Wacom tablet problems

7. Help making COCAINE...Need more help

8. "Iso"-Lines