How to display GIF animation in Dos?

Post by Sept Ta » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how to display moving GIF in Dos for C?

How to display GIF animation in Dos?

Post by S. Narasimh Red » Mon, 04 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello
Does anybody have any information re virtual reality using recorded
biomedial signals.   For example, i would like ot record pressure
signsla and then recreate them as per, say, peristalsis.
SNReddy

1. FREE DOS GIF Animation Software!

Go to http://www.fastlane.net/~samiel and follow the .GIF animation
link.  GIFMake is now free!

GIFMake is a DOS .GIF animation creation utility which uses the
command line to create animated .GIF files at an amazing speed!

--
Samiel

http://www.fastlane.net/~samiel

2. I Need a Motion JPEG clip for research purpose, can anyone help ??

3. How to display GIF animation in VC++?

4. Bug in Adobe SVG Viewer 2 Beta 3?

5. poor quality gif/jpeg display using 256 colour display

6. Two sided lighting

7. Display your animation at Mediadome1s Animation Festival

8. Convert

9. need DISPLAY for DOS

10. Any further work on display (the DOS program) ?

11. How to display bitmap files (.BMP) under DOS with Borland C++

12. 24-bit display under DOS?

13. ?: DOS raw b&w bitmap display?