How to display GIF animation in Dos?

Post by Sept Ta » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how to display moving GIF in Dos for C?

How to display GIF animation in Dos?

Post by S. Narasimh Red » Mon, 04 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello
Does anybody have any information re virtual reality using recorded
biomedial signals.   For example, i would like ot record pressure
signsla and then recreate them as per, say, peristalsis.
SNReddy

1. FREE DOS GIF Animation Software!

Go to http://www.fastlane.net/~samiel and follow the .GIF animation
link.  GIFMake is now free!

GIFMake is a DOS .GIF animation creation utility which uses the
command line to create animated .GIF files at an amazing speed!

--
Samiel

http://www.fastlane.net/~samiel

2. Two sided lighting

3. How to display GIF animation in VC++?

4. Convert

5. poor quality gif/jpeg display using 256 colour display

6. I Need a Motion JPEG clip for research purpose, can anyone help ??

7. Display your animation at Mediadome1s Animation Festival

8. Bug in Adobe SVG Viewer 2 Beta 3?

9. need DISPLAY for DOS

10. Any further work on display (the DOS program) ?

11. How to display bitmap files (.BMP) under DOS with Borland C++

12. 24-bit display under DOS?

13. ?: DOS raw b&w bitmap display?