3DS MAX file format, help!

Post by Eric » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

Would you guys please help me to find the file information about
3DS MAX? Or please direct me where can I possibly find.

Any comments are very welcome!

Thanks.

3DS MAX file format, help!

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Hi All,

> Would you guys please help me to find the file information about
> 3DS MAX? Or please direct me where can I possibly find.

> Any comments are very welcome!

> Thanks.

Ericus,
Check http://www.wotsit.org/ for that information. Hope this helps. Good
luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

3DS MAX file format, help!

Post by JAMES HENLE » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

My name is ZEN and I had the same problem , I found the help file on some
web site I don't know what it's name is but I do have the help file.

You can e-mail me to get it or ICQ me if you have ICQ

ICQ # 17103543