new site from Poland

Post by Rafal Szczepania » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:17:50

Hi
I Play dead:
http://www.artrafal.dl.pl/

tnx
rafal

1. 7 new images on site - new site layout as well

Comments, welcome

Plus, for the first time ever, you can actually see my embarassing resume :)
(I'm going to regret this i know it... I can feel it...  where's the delete
key???)

Anyway, in case it's not clear yet, I'm rather tired now of freelancing and
odd jobs in totally unrelated fields and if anyone knows of any open
positions I'd be more than happy to hear them. I'm taking an active search
role up once again but any additional help or suggestions would be welcome.

Eric Knight Holbrook

Gallery at:  http://www.bestweb.net/~wirewolf

2. Human anatomy pictures to be used in the viewports...

3. New site layout, new images, new mirrors

4. fdsfds

5. New LW french site Site francophone dédié à Lightwave

6. Extending a graphic

7. A new french site - soon in english--nouveau site en fran?ais

8. Phong

9. Kopiec Kosciuszki from Cracow in Poland - kopiec2.tif [01/01]

10. Need browser for *.mov files (to Poland)