MS Windows Animation Creation Software?

Post by Dr Gary Beilb » Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:56:23

> I'm looking for information on MS Windows software to create an animation
> file from a collection of TGA images.
> There *has* to be software to create AVI files....!?

Microsoft video for windows will do this.  Though you will need
to batch convert the TGAs to DIB (BMP).  Use Paint Shop Pro
(shareware) for this.

Cheers
Mail me if you want more info.

Gary
DIGITAL WIZARDS // Dr Gary Beilby  //  Perth, Western Australia

1. Animation-software for X-Windows and MS-Windows or DOS

We are looking for animation-software, that is free of charge. We want
animation-software for X-Windows as well as MS-Windows or DOS. The generating
part of the software need not necesserally to be platform-independent, but
the viewing-part has to run on both platforms mentioned above. The animation-
software is used for scientific-data, such as flow-visualisation.
When anyone can advice us, we would be appreciated.

Cock

2. Pool demo game

3. public domain morphing software for X Windows/MS Windows

4. PS7 help? 2 questions

5. SUMMARY: 3D renderers for DOS / MS Windows / MS Windows NT

6. New 3d software challenge

7. Software: best for animation creation

8. Financial Reality

9. Animation Creation Software

10. Wanted: OCR software scanning MS Windows Paintbrush files

11. MS Windows 2.03 Software Development Kit

12. MS-DOS (windows) Compile Animation file from still images

13. NEED source code to display AVI, for MS DOS and MS/WINDOWS