Question about New York University-CADA M.S. Program

Question about New York University-CADA M.S. Program

Post by Hullabalo » Mon, 12 May 2003 14:55:47

I'm investigating the Master of Science in Digital Imaging and Design
program at NYU's Center for Advanced Digital Applications (CADA).
I've been to an information session, but obviously it's hard to get
straight answers from people who have a vested interest in selling the
program to you.  How does it compare to the other similar programs in
New York City, in terms of what you would learn, and (most
importantly) the job placement opportunuties?

BTW, it it significant that CADA is part of the School of Continuing
and Professional Studies rather that the Tisch School?

TIA!

1. Question about New York University-CADA M.S. Program

I'm investigating the Master of Science in Digital Imaging and Design
program at NYU's Center for Advanced Digital Applications (CADA).
I've been to an information session, but obviously it's hard to get
straight answers from people who have a vested interest in selling the
program to you.  How does it compare to the other similar programs in
New York City, in terms of what you would learn, and (most
importantly) the job placement opportunuties?

BTW, it it significant that CADA is part of the School of Continuing
and Professional Studies rather that the Tisch School?

TIA!

2. Pentium II vs. Pentium pro what is better?

3. graphics facilities available in New York....a question

4. Use of LineTo and Circle ..

5. New York- New Jersey Web Designer

6. After Subtracting ...

7. USER GROUP in NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY

8. PM 5.x Import Filter MSWord 6.0

9. I'll be in New York, October...

10. Shockwave/Director Training New York City

11. Mac access needed in New York

12. Info on graphics facilities in New York needed