Best 3D Software for Cel Rendering?

Post by sanma » Sun, 14 May 2000 04:00:00

What's the best 3D software for doing the classical cel animation look?
Looking for suggestions -- including even plugin combos.

Best 3D Software for Cel Rendering?

Post by Michael S. Flyn » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

Try Animation: Master 2000

http://www.hash.com

--
Michael S. Flynn

http://www.blastedpixel.com

Best 3D Software for Cel Rendering?

Post by Ragna » Tue, 30 May 2000 04:00:00

SoftImage has a good toon shader...but it costs a lot.

And there's a plug-in called Inkworks (I think) for Maya that's supposed
to be very good (and expensive).

Animation Master...is good at this (check out Momentum Animation
http://www.momentumanimations.com/ they do a lot of cartoon rendered
stuff with AM).

  Ragnar

> What's the best 3D software for doing the classical cel animation look?
> Looking for suggestions -- including even plugin combos.

1. AD: Best 2D Cel animation software - CTP Pro

Need a proper animation tool that won't rip your money out of your pocket?

Try CTP Pro.  The most features, the most reasonable, and the easiest to
learn.

As you may be aware, CTP Pro is  packed with features and is possibly the
easiest 2D animation program to master, without compromising quality.

After all, who else offers:

- Single window interface
- 3:2 Pull Down, with multiple formats.
- Scene Auto Color Change.
- Auto Peg Registration.
- Unlimited Layers (sound and image)
- Unlimited Cameras
- Chromacolour Palettes a world animation standard. (Optional)
- Slate Creation.
- 40 file format Import/Export including FLASH!
- Any resolution from VGA, to 8K (Yes! 8k!!) PAL or NTSC
- Auto Scan with ANY TWAIN scanner
- Video Capture with auto delay to 60 sec. per frame.
- Special Educational pricing.
- Individual modules available, Pencil Test, Paint, or Scan.
- MP3 support.
- Much, so much more.

Furthermore, these are standard features, not optional and costly add-ons.

For a full list of features please visit www.CraterSoftware.com

2D for 2Day

2. A-level project

3. Best 2D Cel Animation Software?

4. Light scattering?

5. Is there any good cel animation software for PC platform

6. how many people air brush with the mouse? isn't it a little difficult?

7. Best 3D graphics software, Lightwave 3D or StudioPro?

8. Color tone shifting

9. Best 3D graphics software, StudioPro or Lightwave 3D???

10. Cel Shader & Cel look Edges

11. Super Cel Shader & Cel look edges

12. Best software for space art rendering?