Animator Wanted for Contract Work!

Post by Jane Scaran » Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:00:00

We need an animator right away for a contract animation job. This job
involves animating an eagle (based on photograph) for a web page. Anyone
interested please contact us immediately!

Jane Scarano
Marketing VP
DS Design
_____________
Electronic Distributors of Web, Graphic and Multimedia Software

http://www.dsdesign.com
(919) 319-1770 / fax (919) 460-5983

1. WANTED: Animator for contract work

Hi!

I need someone to do a quick turnaround brain dead simple animation...

Gold coin spinning with a logo on it, nice environment reflections, etc...

This only has to be like an inch by an inch (it's a web animation).

You then need to composite this thing (mayb 15 frames total) onto a
background that I give you, and either give me the finished frames or make
a complete animated gif out of it for me.

We've had this exact thing done once before, but the company changed their
name and my original animator is unavailable....

I'm guessing 3 hours of work max if you know your stuff.

Please get back to me asap if you're interested!!

This can/will lead to other jobs in the future.

See ya.

Technical Director                            www.cyberlabgfx.com
cyber.lab g.f.x.                                     407.849.1903
        Interactive World Wide Web Design and Consulting
                   Making Art Out Of Science.

2. READ THE ONLY SITE THAT HAS THE GUTS TO CALL FOR THE MURDER OF JEWS AND BLACKS

3. Accelstar vs Diamond FireGL 1000

4. SoftImage modeler/animator available for over-the-net contract work

5. BUG's?: DrawIndexedPrimitive blue-screens WinXP on invalid index

6. 2D Animator Wanted: Contract or Full Time

7. Graphic artists wanted for contract work - WWW

8. Graphic/web designer wanted for contract work

9. Graphic artists wanted for contract work - WWW

10. WANTED: graphic artist w/christian background for contract work

11. 3D ANIMATOR WANTED - WORK AT HOME