Wanted!!.fli or .flc to .exe converter!!

Wanted!!.fli or .flc to .exe converter!!

Post by CRISTO VIENE/LO TRAE LA PEP » Wed, 24 Aug 1994 07:23:30

        Any converse program from fli or flc to exem,
        if it include sounds!!too much better!!
        Thanks on advancing!!
        Marcelo Vera

1. wanted: QT to FLC/FLI converter

A friend of mine has a rendering/animation package (Infini-D I think it's
called) that produces QT movies.  Since I'm running OS/2, I was hoping he
could produce files in FLC/FLI format.  Can anyone give me a hand?  Is there
a QT->FLC/FLI converter?  Can he get Infini-D to output FLC/FLI files?

--

MMPM/2 Device Driver Programmer

2. electric dreams update

3. Program that converts FLI/FLC files into self playing EXE's

4. Darklight Digital Flim Festival

5. .FLI or .FLC to .EXE Any good program!!

6. What do YOU do to get your Windows PM files to Mac publisher?

7. conversion of fli,flc to exe

8. Face Modelling: splines, boxs, patches, or nurbs???

9. HELP ---- FLI/FLC TO PLAYABLE EXE or C CODE

10. REQ: FLI TO .EXE and FLC to screan saver

11. Turn .fli and .flc to .exe?

12. Compile your FLI or FLC Files to super-fast EXE files

13. Can you make .exe files from .avi, .flc, .fli, etc