Best Computer Graphics Undergraduate Program (inside Computer Science)

Best Computer Graphics Undergraduate Program (inside Computer Science)

Post by John L » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
Anybody knows where I can get some information about the best Computer
Graphics Programs in the USA or Canada (Institutes or Universities)?
If you know of any good program please reply.
Thank you.

Best Computer Graphics Undergraduate Program (inside Computer Science)

Post by Manuel Alduci » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Here are some links (some a bit dated):

http://www.siggraph.org/education/directory/
http://www.education.siggraph.org/docs/cg_jmf_f.htm
http://www.visualfx.com/schools.htm

: Hi,
: Anybody knows where I can get some information about the best Computer
: Graphics Programs in the USA or Canada (Institutes or Universities)?
: If you know of any good program please reply.
: Thank you.

Manuel Alducin

Computer Graphics
The George Washington University

Best Computer Graphics Undergraduate Program (inside Computer Science)

Post by Brian Weave » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Go to:
        http://www.animag.com
Get:
        Nov/Dec 1998 Vol. 12 Issue # 73
        Animation Magazine
        See 1999 School Guide Suppliment

> Hi,
> Anybody knows where I can get some information about the best Computer
> Graphics Programs in the USA or Canada (Institutes or Universities)?
> If you know of any good program please reply.
> Thank you.

1. Material needed to teach a computer graphics course (undergraduate level)

I will be teaching a computer graphics course (for the first time) here at a
local university. If you know of any interested info (on the net or yours),
please drop me an e-mail  note indicating such information. Thanks in advance.

2. What is it with this group?

3. PhD Program in Computer Science

4. Computer Animation User's Group!

5. 3D computer graphics and science

6. strange

7. 3D computer graphics and the sciences

8. Canvas default font

9. Web site: Computer Graphics in Art and Science

10. 3D computer graphics and the sciences

11. 3D computer graphics and science

12. 3D computer graphics and the sciences