real 3d USER,tutorials,scenes

Post by Moehlmann Pet » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

I rediscovered this prog and now i want to use it.

I only need better tutorials than this damned handbook
and also looking for examples and other users.

PEter

real 3d USER,tutorials,scenes

Post by Giorgio1 » Sat, 19 Jul 1997 04:00:00

You can join the Real3D mailing list now, just send a note to

Just tell us you need more info and/or want to join the mailing list.

real 3d USER,tutorials,scenes

Post by Andy Makel » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

 You can also check out a variety of Real3D websites,
from Galleries to tutorials by using the Real3D webring
at http://www.mindspring.com/~makely/real3d.

--
andy makely                                  oo_
...the rendermouse                          =*=_\_,

Quote: