Maya FREE for 30 days...(True, true)

Post by 3DARK.co » Fri, 19 May 2000 04:00:00

We're pleased to announce that 3D ARK (http://www.3dark.com) was
selected as a premiere online resource to help promote Alias |
Wavefront's free Maya evaluation campaign.

Here's your opportunity to try the software you've only heard about til
now:

See http://www.3dark.com/network/news/ for more details.

Post by Mark Jetmi » Fri, 09 Jun 2000 04:00:00

----------

> We're pleased to announce that 3D ARK (http://www.3dark.com) was
> selected as a premiere online resource to help promote Alias |
> Wavefront's free Maya evaluation campaign.

> Here's your opportunity to try the software you've only heard about til
> now:

> See http://www.3dark.com/network/news/ for more details.

this one is full of sh*t.......................................

1. 3D ARK Newsletter - Alert - Maya FREE for 30 days

------------------
3D ARK News ALERT:
------------------

3D ARK was selected as an on-line resource to help promote an Alias |
Wavefront campaign offering 3D enthusiasts a FREE 30 day trial of MAYA.

You can sign up for a free 30 day Maya evaluation CD by visiting
http://www.3dark.com and clicking through on the Maya banner at the
bottom of the page.

We DO NOT make money on the click-thrus, but we do appreciate the
traffic/exposure that a campaign like this generates.  The click-
throughs help demonstrate that 3D ARK is a viable advertising resource
to potential advertisers.

This in turn makes it easier for us to acquire advertising which helps
keep the site running (our dedicated server and bandwidth charges cost
us over $400 a month).

So please, if you're inclined to help spread news of this campaign (and
we hope you will), we hope you will consider referring your friends to
the Maya banner in rotation on 3D ARK's pages.  This way everybody wins
and we can help keep the site going.

Thanks!

----------------
ADDITIONAL NEWS:
----------------

(I) Have you added your link to the *NEW* http://3D-SITES.3dark.com yet?
If not, please do so.  3D-SITES is building their database over from
scratch.  Your links help support the site and build a better resource.
This site has over 500 categories to choose from (galleries, resumes,
job links, schools, and hundreds more)

(II) Join the cool community of 3D Analysis list members and share what
you know and learn what you don't!

The 3D Analysis Mailing List is a popular and highly regarded
interactive discussion list for in-depth 3D art and animation analysis.
The list is open to all 3D enthusiasts, regardless of what program/s you
use.  Other 3D related lists available...

2. CfP - Computer Animation & Social Agents (CASA2004)

3. Alpha motherboards where?

4. comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro statistics Mon, 30 Sep 2002 (last 30 days)

5. ImagerReady not Styler

6. Is this true, or true crap?

7. Conversion of windows true type to Mac true type

8. PI 5 30-day tril lasted six days (26 March to 1 April)

9. true multi-threading in Maya NT anytime soon ?

10. true type - free - 3D - opengl source