Artwork retouching?

Post by Jack Sha » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

--------------675D25D2DAF956E83F0C7788

Is there anyone out there who can give me a quote on improving some
artwork I am using currently?  I have a logo that I would like to
improve
he resolution on and create an animated gif with.  You can see the logo
at http://www.execpc.com/~jshaw

Thanks

--------------675D25D2DAF956E83F0C7788

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jack Shaw
n:              Shaw;Jack
adr:            ;;;Brookfield;WI;;

note:           If the world does not end because of fire
=0A=
  it will probably be due to paperwork.
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

--------------675D25D2DAF956E83F0C7788--

1. Digital Retouching

I am a professional photographer with 39 years experience. I need to know
what is needed (hardware & software) to do digital retouching  on positives
(prints) and negatives and then finalize it with either a computer print or
on photographic print material ? I do suspect that the heart" of the system
would begin with Photocopy 5.0.

Presently my computer is: 200mhz dual Pentium-Pro, 17"Iiyama Vision Master
Pro,
#9 Imagine 128-II 4 mb VRAM, 256 RAM, 3 hard drives & running windows NT
4.0.

Any and all suggestions (including web sites) would be helpful and
appreciated. :-)

Sincerely,
H. M. Green
HMC/USN/RET

2. Real-Time RenderMan?

3. Arabic Text in Ohoto Retouching Applications (Mac and PC)

4. CDR format