Anim to video

Post by Paolo Hutchis » Mon, 23 May 1994 15:01:12

Could someone please recommend a good PC based products for sending TIFF
or TGA files to a video tape.

Thanks in advance!

-Paolo

Anim to video

Post by Paolo Hutchis » Wed, 25 May 1994 15:19:04

I'm looking for a good system that will put an animation in Targa or Tiff
format onto video tape(preferably from a PC).  I'd appreciate any
advice!

Thanks,

Paolo

1. LW anim to video

        Many mac-based NLE's use quicktime.  It's scalable, so, YES, you can
get "broadcast quality".

  Can I get broadcast quality from

        SVHS?  Gimme a break.  If you want BCQ, don't use SVHS.  Use Beta SP.

        Check w/ your local LW gruppen.  No doubt SOMEBODY has a PVR.

**    Shooter, Gaffer, Animator for the End of the Millenium          **
*************************** Seattle  ***********************************

2. perfect crop ... imperfect!

3. Anim to Video

4. Anybody have experience with an Acom digital disk recorder?

5. FA : The Mind's eye experience Comp Anim 3 videos

6. Assigning LightRom3 to L: with Win95

7. Can you get the Pixra spotlight anim on video?

8. FS: Pentium Pro's

9. Amiga PAR anim or video to PC AVI, MPG, MOV?

10. **Which video card to output anim. to tape??**

11. Good Character Anim Videos?

12. Which video card for 24bit anim output?

13. Realtime video/anim technique