call for submissions

Post by Richard Zorge » Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:24:04

www.Vidivox.com is accepting submissions for its gallery of Flash
animations. Vidivox is an animator friendly site featuring a gallery of
Flash cartoons from various artists, animation tutorials, free downloads,
links to sites that publish toon submissions.

If your work is accepted you will receive forty shares of Vidivox
Corporation stock. Even if you are not yet ready to submit stop by and see
other artists work.

http//:www.vidvox.com

1. Looking for "Call for submissions"

I am looking for conferences where I could submit a paper I have
written. Does anyone know where I could find a list of the conferences
in computer graphics ?

If you answer to the group, can you send a copy to my mailbox ?

Thanks.

Sylvain LIEGE

2. Kodachrome compensation

3. WebPovray: call for submissions

4. Graphics/animation sware

5. Call for Submissions - 1995 Digital Media Awards

6. Inventor and vtk

7. WSCG97 Int.Conf.in Central EUROPE on Computer Graphics and Visualization

8. Call for Submissions

9. Call for Submission - et Cetera

10. SIGGRAPH '91 Electronic Theatre, Gallery, and Showcase call for submissions

11. Call for submissions