help with choosing an animation software

help with choosing an animation software

Post by Pat Spellin » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I would like to do a website utilizing macromedia's shock wave but don't
know what software to use.  Director is too expensive.  Are there some
less expensive alternatives?Thanks

help with choosing an animation software

Post by Ola Madse » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

You might want to try Flash.

=)

Quote:> I would like to do a website utilizing macromedia's shock wave but don't

Post by Michael B. Come » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I would like to do a website utilizing macromedia's shock wave but don't
> know what software to use.  Director is too expensive.  Are there some
> less expensive alternatives?Thanks

You can download the Flash 4 plugin and the demo program which works for
30 days to play with that.  I'm pretty sure registerring that is cheaper
than director...

--

CG Animator - Volition Inc

1. Another request for choosing animation software

I work as a graphic artist for a major metropolitan daily. I have a friend
(our editorial cartoonist) who is looking for some animation software.
Preferably NON-VECTOR BASED FOR THE MACINTOSH.

He wants to draw the cartoon himself (freehand) and then scan it in and
place it in the animation software but so far has been unable to find a
non-vector based application for the mac.

If anyone can help please send your replies via e-mail to me.

Thanks, and yes I know that there are about 10 other messages preceeding
this one asking almost the exact same question but any help would
certainly be appreciated.

--
JDT

"Art for art's sake is an empty phrase. Art for the sake of the true, art for the sake of the good and the beautiful, that is the faith I am searching for."
                                     -George Sand, 1872

2. Boolean obj

3. Need help choosing editing software

5. Need help with choosing visualization hardware/software

6. Maya Transparency Maps

7. Help in choosing MAC video software

8. Check THis Out!

9. Help! Need to choose 3d software

10. Help me on choosing the right software

11. Need help choosing a primary animation app

12. Help me choose 3D/animation package