CorelXara Animated Gifs

Post by Marion Schiphor » Tue, 27 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Recently I started trying to make animated gifs with CorelXara.
Following their instructions, it works fine. Only, although I save
them as transparant gifs, I cannot get rid of the white background.
Maybe someone out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, or is it
just not possible?

Thanks very much,
--
Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~

***The Long Island College Hospital***
http://www.lich.org/

CorelXara Animated Gifs

Post by D. Philipp » Tue, 27 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I did the same and it works just find. You might want to retry the example,
perhaps you missed something. Good Luck. Dan P.

> Hi,

> Recently I started trying to make animated gifs with CorelXara.
> Following their instructions, it works fine. Only, although I save
> them as transparant gifs, I cannot get rid of the white background.
> Maybe someone out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, or is it
> just not possible?

> Thanks very much,
> --
> Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
> ~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~
> http://www.dsdelft.nl/~schippie/index.html

> ***The Long Island College Hospital***
> http://www.lich.org/

CorelXara Animated Gifs

Post by Marion Schiphor » Thu, 29 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I did the same and it works just find. You might want to retry the example,
>perhaps you missed something. Good Luck. Dan P.

You were right, I forgot to make the 'work'frame without filling.
Now it worked allright.
If you are interested, you can see it at
http://utopia.knoware.nl/~schippie/index.html

Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~
http://www.dsdelft.nl/~schippie/index.html

***The Long Island College Hospital***
http://www.lich.org/

1. CorelXara Animated Gifs

Hi,

Recently I started trying to make animated gifs with CorelXara.
Following their instructions, it works fine. Only, although I save
them as transparant gifs, I cannot get rid of the white background.
Maybe someone out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, or is it
just not possible?

Thanks very much,
--
Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~
http://www.dsdelft.nl/~schippie/index.html

***The Long Island College Hospital***
http://www.lich.org/

2. problem with brick shader in bmrt

3. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

4. Lip-Sync Technique Developed By Jason Frazier

5. Animated gifs - animated gifs - animated gifs bonanza

6. x-sheet plug-in...?

7. Animated Gifs animated gifs

8. animated gifs to animated cursors

9. Animated Weather --- animating a bunch of .gifs

10. gifs gifs gifs

11. 32,000 ANIMATED GIFS

12. Animated gifs stopping...