Can you make .exe files from .avi, .flc, .fli, etc

Can you make .exe files from .avi, .flc, .fli, etc

Post by Marchand Fami » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Is there a program that can change animation files
like video for windows to .exe files so I could
run them in DOS without running another program to
run them. Please post in this group or

Thanks
Sheldon
P.S. One of the reasons is when you start the network
it loads a picture that is a .exe file from Graphic workshop
that makes .bmp, etc to .exe. So I would like to know
if their is a way to make them from .avi, etc to .exe
So it will load them instead of just a picture.