REQ: filename.MOV to filename.GIF??

Post by The Docto » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Are there any commercial, shareware or, just perhaps, freeware applications
that handle the conversion of MOV files to animated GIF's?

TIA...
--

The Doctor

HTTP: www.dasign.com

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Sun, 26 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Are there any commercial, shareware or, just perhaps, freeware applications
> that handle the conversion of MOV files to animated GIF's?

> TIA...
> --

> The Doctor

> HTTP: www.dasign.com

Ulead's GIF Animator does it. Check http://www.ulead.com for details and
a download. I believe the download is fully functional for a while. Hope
this helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. All pages enhanced with music by the Keyboard
Wizard.

1. OpenPictureDialog1.Filename (Display in edit1 just the filename without ext etc.)

Does anyone know how i can display the openpicturedialog1.filename within an
edit component without the directory path or extension?  So far it displays
the entire path and extention within edit1.text.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Mike Ross

remove (NoSpam) from my email address.

2. Shadows

3. PC long filenames truncated on Mac

4. PM6 & Distiller -- help for crashes

5. PowerPoint 4.0 path and filename

6. M a k e M o n e y F a s t . . . N o S c a m s !!

7. filename.PPT?

8. Generate filenames from barcode???

9. Specifying Output Filename

10. rib-filename accessable?