Good Newbie Reference for Animation Wanted

Good Newbie Reference for Animation Wanted

Post by Richard Huddlest » Mon, 28 Feb 1994 14:10:08

I'd appreciate good references that anyone could provide
( tech papers, disserations, books ) to the general subject
of computer-based graphics and animation.

I'll be happy to post a summary.

TIA,

Richard

--
Richard Huddleston
Personal opinions/correspondance

1. Good newbie reference manual?

I have serveral users in my office that are new to Photoshop 5.5.  I am
looking at purchasing some manuals for them.  So far I'm trying to decide
between:

- Adobe Photoshop 5.5 fudamentals with ImageReady 2
    by gary Bouton

- Photoshop 5.5 Classroom in a box
  by Adobe creative team

Any opinions?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Steve

2. Need help with POV ray

3. Good reference material on visualization wanted

4. Buffer of Getglyphoutline

5. Dib or bitmap compare for movement detection

6. Wanted: Good references in SPATIAL DITHERING

7. Overdraw & geforce3

8. Wanted: A Good General Reference

9. Good reference books for Facial Expression and Animation?

10. Newbie wanting to know if my computer is good enough

11. Elementary Animation Software Wanted - Newbie

12. Animation references (was : facial animation)