MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC f

Post by Studer Andreas 31 » Wed, 07 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

Quote:> Ha, Probably done on a video toaster aka now defunct Amiga! PC user

The first Intel Inside-commercials are done with 3D-Studio.

The Amiga is selled to Escom and they'll continue with this line in
September (not so important. But more important: they continue
developing new RISC-Amigas). They'll sell the A1200 as bundle with
Scala MM 100.

Quote:> myself but I know the origins of the real computer multimedia was the
> amiga. Macs wouldn't hold a candle to it if commodore wasn't run
> by crooks.

That's really true. Especially if you know Scala MM on them.

bye

Andrew

1. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

Oh please! you MAC users have your heads buried so deep into a hole you have
NO IDEA whats up in the REAL computer world!
I was woried about the PC's presence in the grafix world after the unveiling
of the PowerPC.... that is until I saw one in action. The powerPC 601 is
slower than a 486-66 with a $100 graphics card!

And by the way , I am now running Windows 95... which blows windows3.1 away in
the multimedia dept. It's gonna be a sad year for Apple in '95

also, wish you could see Descent on my PC... you would burn your friggn' MAC!
Didn't they just release wolfenstein on the MAC? hahahahah =)

Dream on, MAC Fanatics! your superiority exists only amongst yourselves! Just
wait till P^ is out this year! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH =)

2. SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Workshop on Graphics Hardware: Call for Registration

3. did you get this one, too?

4. car meshes

5. Re(2): MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

6. prefiltering environment map

7. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia

8. MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 for multimedia

9. X an OS? (was Re: MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for multimedia)

10. X an OS? (was Re: MAC versus Windows PC versus OS/2 PC for