Converting Indexed Color to RGB

Post by Keith All » Sun, 12 Sep 1993 02:30:30

I'm trying to convert indexed color images to RGB format
using Adobe Photoshop 2.0.  But even though my indexed
color images are only 256 shades I end up with a dithering
pattern on the RGB image displayed on the monitor (although
they seem to print OK).  The manual isn't giving me any
clues on this one  -- anybody out there know how to get
around this?

Keith Allen

1. Converting indexed color to RGB

I'm trying to convert indexed color images to RGB format
using Adobe Photoshop 2.0.  But even though my indexed
color images are only 256 shades I end up with a dithering
pattern on the RGB image displayed on the monitor (although
they seem to print OK).  The manual isn't giving me any
clues on this one  -- anybody out there know how to get
around this?

Keith Allen

2. wtb MacSync adapter(s) made by Griffin Technology.

3. Converting RGB to Indexed color HELP.

4. OT: Looking for VFW32.LIB

5. Losing Color when going from RGB to Index Color

6. Want More Info on Sim City

7. Converting RGB to Indexed

8. Why Tubes?

9. Converting from RGB color space to Luv color space

10. How do i Convert a CMYK Color to RGB Color

11. Convert/Approximate RGB Colors to standard AutoCad Colors

12. Indexed Color vs. RGB

13. Indexed Color vs. RGB in special case